When it comes to providing quality and service in the manufacture of Custom Plastic Injection Molds, we are the experts. We can work side-by-side with you, our customer. From product design assistance to engineering then mold manufacture, and resulting in the production of thousands to millions of your product.
Collaborative Engineering, Tool Design, Specialized Mold Making, Modifications, DLA and Production Machining. We do it all and provide the highest level of craftsmanship while doing it.
Tool Design & Engineering:
- Product Development Assistance
- Design of High-Complexity, Close Tolerance, Medical or Specialty Molds
- Hot Runner and/or Multi-Cavitation Tool Engineering, Overmolding, MIM
- SPI Class 101 High-Production through Class 105 Prototype Molds
Plastic Injection Mold Making:
- 23,000 ft2 Main Shop Floor of Tooling Facility
- Seamless Engineering CAD to CAM Programming Workflow
- Best-in-Class Tooling and Manufacturing Methods
- Precision High Speed Machining and Graphite Milling Centers
- Full EDM Capabilities with CNC Sinker and Wire Machines
- Dedicated Staff of Highly Skilled Mold Makers, Programmers and Specialty Machinists
DLA & Production Machining:
- CAGE: 6Z7X9
NAICS : 333511 Industrial Mold Manufacturing
: 332710 Machine Shops
: 332721 Precision Turned Product Manufacturing
: 333514 Special Die and Tool, Die Set, Jig and Fixture Machining
- DLA Military/Defense, Aerospace
- Custom Production Machining
Off Shore Tooling:
By working with only a select few off shore suppliers that meet our high standards, we are able to expand our mold-building capacity. This compliments our premier in-house manufacturing by offering additional options in pricing and size range of tooling.
- Additional Capacity to Handle Multi-Tool Projects
- Budget Pricing Options
- Tooling Goes Through Final Inspection/Tuning Process at the El Dorado Molds Facility
Plastic Injection Molding:
Northern California Injection Molding is a sister company of El Dorado Molds. Sharing a 93,800 ft2 facility, we are able to seamlessly link mold sampling, product qualification, and full injection molding services to our mold-building capabilities.